Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TRULY blessed!!!!

Hello peeps,

Well......I didn't think I was was going to make it but I did....it's the last week of school :). Biggest waste of time ever!!! LOTS of coloring, word searches, and videos! I was informed by my lovely boss last week that I will be staying in 1st, so my fingers are crossed extra hard for a new job!! I just don't think I can survive another year like this one!! Keep your fingers crossed too :)

It's been a whirlwind of a 2 weeks. I feel like every spare second of the day has been filled. School is filled with non-stop meetings and testing. It's been a little bit of a disappointment because of how low my class is :(. I know its not me because I have worked my ass off, but I am sending 9(!!!!) below level readers to 2nd grade. They are going to kill me!!!!!! I did what I could and I have to be ok with that I guess. We go on a letter scale, "A" obviously being the lowest and they need to reach a "J" by the end of first. I have brought kids up from "B" to "H"'s but it's still not high enough. I fear for these kids....and I'm being serious!! Some of them are going to have it rough I'm afraid :(

Anyways, but on to a MUCH happier note....

I had the BEST birthday EVER last Friday!! It was so awesome. Nothing reminds you of how much you are loved than a birthday!!!! It was jammed packed too. I left school Friday as soon as my kids were gone so I could go home, change , and let Lexi out. I got back to my friends townhouse right own the street from the taste of Addison at 4:30....and did not stop till my head hit the pillow at 1ish. It probably would have been way earlier if my good friend Andrea wouldn't have been stuffing food in my face :). Chris Cagel put on a great concert and I had a great time. Saturday we got up, (tried to not throw up) and then went a had a great lunch with my friends and boyfriend Jaxon!! They are a good time and I love hanging out and laughing my butt off!! They I went to a cute wedding followed by another.....way more sober trip to the taste of Addison. Great night! 27 has definitely already been a FANTASTIC year and we're only 1 week in!!

This weekend was nothing but food, beer and friends. Saturday I went to Longview for Andrea's birthday. We went out to Lake Cherokee and enjoyed the sun and beverages. Sunday and Monday were spent at a bbq....I believe the statement "I am beered out" actually came out of my mouth lol!!! Good, Good times!!!

I can't wait for school to be out and enjoy the summer.....SO pumped for the summer concerts, pool times and seeing where life takes me :)

Internet is not working on my phone right now so the pictures will have to come at another time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment